• 1/2 cup cinnamon
• 1/2 cup store bought applesauce (homemade sauce will likely be too watery)
Any equal portions of both ingredients depending on the quantity you desire.
1. Stir together cinnamon and applesauce with a spoon until the dough becomes stiff. Then, use your hands to create a ball of dough.
2. Place the ball of dough on a sheet of waxed paper; flatten slightly with your fingers.
3. Place a second sheet of waxed paper over the top of the dough and roll out dough to about 1/8 inch thick.
4. Use cookie cutters or your own template shapes.
5. Air dry creations on a waxed paper-covered cookie sheet or a cooling rack for at least 24 hours until they are completely hard.